Noah's party


This year we asked Noah if he wanted a party and he of course replied that he wanted a Chucky Cheese Party...well I wasn't thrilled so we decided to see if he would entertain the idea of Gameworks instead...in the meantime Nathan had wanted to go camping but after our last camping "adventure" I still have not reconciled my feelings with that trip although it was three years ago now...LOL! So he then mentioned going to Salt Lake to Lagoon. I figured if we are going to spend good money on a birthday party why not do it at Lagoon. After our trip to Legoland I didn't think Noah would argue with Lagoon but not only that his very favorite person would be to his party...his cousin Hanna...Hanna has taken him under her wing since Noah was a baby and he has become really attached to her. So we decided not to tell him what his birthday party plans were going to be and the week after my Mom's birthday and a week before his birthday we decided on a trip to Salt Lake...I didn't tell my mom either and the reaction the moment I walked through her front door was priceless and worth the secrecy...(with the help of my sister and Dad to keeping the secret) I kept the secret from Noah until Natali got home from school (their last day of school was the day we left) when Natali was complaining that she wanted to go to lunch and to the park and I kept telling her no, she demanded to know why...so at that time I gave Noah his invitations to his party addressed to his four cousins...he didn't get it at first and thought they were going to be in town so I explained that the suitcases in the corner by the piano were going in the car and we were going to their home and staying the night...then all the kids were yelling and screaming in excitement and wanted to know when Daddy was getting home so we could leave...I somehow managed to calm them down to eat lunch and he finally wandered in around 3 p.m. LOL
We had a great trip and Noah loved his "party"

Noah and Hanna on the skyride (yes, I was with them)

Natali and Haley on the skyride in front of us

Megan and Carlie (his other two cousins) on the sky ride behind us



Noah and Kate on the boats

Natali and Noah on the bumper cars bumping into each other





Natali and NOah on the airplanes

Then we had a small little party for him that evening back at his cousins house. His birthday cupcakes we picked up on our way home from eating dinner after Lagoon.


A remote control car from his cousin Hanna, it ended up having a short in it so we returned it when we got back to Vegas for an awesome patrol car that he LOVES!

Megan got him a bubble blower and we blew threw the bubbles very quickly I have yet to go and get more...

Haley gave him a boomerang thingy...it has little disc's that spin in the air and it is really a lot of fun

And Carlie got him one of those fun shape thingy's...ya....I am real good at the names of these products aren't I? You can put an object (hand, face, truck or whatever on the green pegs and push up and it shows the shape...hard to explain but addicting to play with...
He loved every minute and we all had a blast with him...