Nathan's new adventure...
So some husbands are addicted to computer games, the Wii, the XBox, Guitar Hero, Sports, going golfing with their buddies...my husband is addicted to business making ventures...his new an upcoming business http://www.skycabexpress.com/. I am excited about the idea and he is not planning on being a pilot...that is the first question out of peoples mouths when I tell them about it is how will I deal with him gone alot...it wont' be any different than what it is now. In a nutshell it is an air taxi service for small businesses. He is in the pre-flight stage...basically the hard part of starting a new business and that is funding...he is getting letters of intent signed by small businesses who would have interest in using their services and then finding investors to come in and "fund" the business so to speak. He also has a facebook fan page if you want to join in.