Do you ever...

have those moments where you sit back and wonder

1. When did I grow up?
2. Am I really that old?
3. Is this just a dream?

I had a "surreal" moment the other night as I came into my bedroom to find a handsome father laying on the bed with three rowdy kids dressed in pajama's running "amuck". Two were on the floor running around chasing each other or the dog...I can't remember the other one was on the bed bouncing around the handsome father to those children and a baby was sleeping soundly in the next room. I crawled into this "hot" guys arms that I call my husband as well as Nathan or Nathaniel depending on what mood I am in and just thought all three of those questions...I mean really how did I get so lucky? When did I grow up and am I really old enough to have four children? But for the record...if I am dreaming...please dont' pinch me I would rather not wake up...thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!