Catching up
I have been a blogger slacker I am trying to get it all together...watch the next three days I promise there will be something to read about the next few days...
Happy Birthdays go out to
My crazy bother Jerry, my nutty brother ElRey and his awesome hysterical and witty wife Mindi (check out her website if you haven't already) http://mindiandelrey.blogspot.com/
to my sister Jana, my Uncle whom I never see or talk to Uncle Jim...and to my bff Marta who I consider a sister! If I missed someone I am so sorry...
Happy Birthdays go out to
My crazy bother Jerry, my nutty brother ElRey and his awesome hysterical and witty wife Mindi (check out her website if you haven't already) http://mindiandelrey.blogspot.com/
to my sister Jana, my Uncle whom I never see or talk to Uncle Jim...and to my bff Marta who I consider a sister! If I missed someone I am so sorry...