Too cute
Well as you all know yesterday was the primary elections...As usual I got a sticker for doing my "part" and I failed to wear it. Well, Noah found it again this morning and wanted to know if he could have it. I said yes, at first he wanted to put it on Sophia's bedroom door. But I told him know it would never come off without leaving a mark and so if he wanted to stick it anywhere it needed to be on a piece of paper. So after taking the kids to school and going for a morning walk with my friend Jill at the mall. I came home and realized the garbage man had not yet visited our neighborhood. I remembered I hadn't taken out Sophia's dirty diapers so I decided to quickly go around the house and take out all the trash as I was picking up papers off the floor to throw away I noticed this....I couldn't help but share...it was just tooo cute! Hanna is a cousin and we now all know who Noah favors the most...he asks me every day how long before November because the last time they were down Haley told them they would be up for Thanksgiving in Novemeber. I think I am going to have to make a sticker calendar as a count down to November....LOL! Just had to share!

