Nine fabulous years!
Nine years ago I married my best friend. I can honestly say that was "the" best decision I ever made...he has been my strength, my comic relief, my advisor, my psycologist, my nurse, my chef, my maid, my nanny, my mentor, my computer "guy", my Mr. fix it, my milk man, my mail man, my counselor, my landscaper, my shoulder to cry on, my hand to hold, my lips to kiss, and my 'baby' supplier...okay so TMI but nonetheless, he has been my everything! I LOVE this man more today than I did nine years ago and it just gets better every day.
"disclaimer" I would have done this yesterday except I had sick kids it was a horrible day to say the least...he treated me great and he got a frazzled wife, a dirty house, two sick kids, and not even a handmade card from me...it isn't that I forgot I had wonderful plans to make this awesome dinner I have had planned since last year but I wanted to buy everything fresh yesterday morning. So since life happens and so much came up last week I figured I just get his gift at the same time...well...ya...life happened and kids started throwing up...so Nathan got chicken noodle soup for dinner and a whole lot of nothing...while I got a dozen roses, a beautiful card, tickets to see Phantom of the Opera and a gorgeous necklace...how could I top that anyway...
Thanks Nathan for being understanding, finishing dinner and allowing me to make up for a disasterous anniversary on Friday. I love you!