I got a blogger award?
What is a blogger award you say? If someone likes your blog they send you an award. My adorably funny sister in law Mindi sent this one to me. Apparently I am a "ray of sunshine" as she put it...if you don't already follow her blog you really should...I have two friends I know of that follow her blog and if you are not one of those two she is truly the ray of sunshine...she has many blogger awards and so she deemed me with this precious blogger award.Apparently though I have to pass this on to others...lets see if I can do this with links to their blogs...
Tara : Tara brightens my day anytime I read her blog even if she's had a horrible no good very bad day.
Ashley : She is one funny Momma, she makes me laugh even on a bad day.
Amber : Amber inspires me even without her blog but she has beaten breast cancer and raising five beautiful kids 3 that were born after finding out she had breast cancer...if she isn't a ray of sunshine I don't know who is...
Erika : Erika is a ray of sunshine to me on her blog and in real life...our families are attatched at the hip we say...her husband is the first counselor in the Bishopric and my husband was just called as second counselor. Our oldest girls are in the same class at school and we carpool together, she has my back if I need her and I have her back if she needs me in an emergency...and I am the first counselor in Young Women's and she is the Mia Maid advisor so we work very closely together in our callings as well...and for the longest time up until about 6 months ago I was her visiting teacher...our families were destined to be good friends.
So girls please accept my award and pass it on...
Edited to add: My sister in law Mindi gave this award to my sister Jana too. But I just had to say that Jana is one of my top rays of sunshine so this award goes out to her too although she's already been tagged as you may say...Jana is an inspiration to me...I want to grow up to have her courage, her sense of humor, her positive attitude, and emulate the same Christlike attributes she has. She has been a motivator to me about how to live life, how to see the good in others, and how to serve and her innate ability to "endure to the end" not only is she inspirational she moves me beyond tears with her sense of humor...thanks Jana for always "lighting up my life"