Happy Mother's Day

So my Mom is awesome...she taught me to be who I am today and frankly...I have to admit...I turned out pretty good if I say so myself...Thanks Mom!

I had to share some funnies from some cards Noah brought home for me from school the papers started out the sentences for him and then he had to finish them...

Mom is like....flowres (flowers)

She is....cool

Mom is like....a preces (princess)

She is goog (good)

Mom is like...hase baby (has a baby)

She is....like grapes

My Mom....likes me

She always....hugs me

She never...sas bad words (says)

She always....kisses my ers (ears)

She never....pushes me

She always...plays famile fude (family feud (facebook)) and yes I am guilty

She never....cuts me (actually I did once while cutting his hair but never intentionally LOL)

My Mom....loves me (YUP!)

Mom, you are....the best (YUP! that too)

You...kiss my ers so much (ears)

Mom, you are...the very best (ooooh..getting better)

You...are connt to them (connected to them...) talking about his ears...yes guilty about that too I LOVE his ears

Mom, you are...the supr best (super best) ...

You...floting hearts ([are like] floating hearts

Mom, I bet kribe 2 times d log wad ( I beat Kirby two times the long way)

I...rele did (really did)

Mom, you are...the best

You,....kiss my ers lots (ears)

Mom, you are...the vere best (very best)

You...love me

Mom, you are....the sirpr best (super best)

You...rele love me (really)

Mom, I...can bet krbi ( beat Kirby)

I...rele can (really)

Well, as you can see he loves the game Kirby, I do LOVE to kiss his ears A LOT...and I admit I am the super very very best MOM....;-D

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!