The minds of a woman
So I changed my mind AGAIN! So little did I know you can only invite up to 100 people to visit a private blog...who knew I had that many friends and family that love me...Granted only 14 replied but I have other family and friends I thought I would invite since some don't know I have a blog but I know would want to see it. So after compiling all of my family and friends I have 97!!!! Okay yes, I know how to count and that is indeed less than 100 BUT...what if I make more friends who find out I have a blog and want to be invited. I can't tell them no and I can't delete the others now that wouldn't be fair would it? NO!
Sooo...the reason I was going to go private...I have two good friends that are linked to my blog and I am a link on their blog who have had comments posted leaving nasty links in their comments...well, if it is happening to them then it could very well be happening to me too because the person doing it is probably blog hopping to the links on their blogs so since both (who are related by the way) have my link on their blog chances are the culprit has visited my blog and possibly many of you that have links on my blog (unless you are private of course) so I was trying to protect myself and you. However, I did not know you could approve comments before they post so I am going to go that route instead...but I would highly recommend if you don't want some stranger posting nasty links to your blog comments (check your older posts) although I haven't found any...it is possible...but even if not I would recommend at least making it so that you have to approve the comments before they post. It does make me leary still because it worries me that people are copying and pasting pictures of my family and friends and posting them on these nasty website links.
So I am a true woman who changes her mind constantly...but I will admit I haven't been affected directly (yet) and when it does I will unfortunately have to be very selective on who I invite and who I do not...so who knew I was so popular...LOL! I love you all.
Sooo...the reason I was going to go private...I have two good friends that are linked to my blog and I am a link on their blog who have had comments posted leaving nasty links in their comments...well, if it is happening to them then it could very well be happening to me too because the person doing it is probably blog hopping to the links on their blogs so since both (who are related by the way) have my link on their blog chances are the culprit has visited my blog and possibly many of you that have links on my blog (unless you are private of course) so I was trying to protect myself and you. However, I did not know you could approve comments before they post so I am going to go that route instead...but I would highly recommend if you don't want some stranger posting nasty links to your blog comments (check your older posts) although I haven't found any...it is possible...but even if not I would recommend at least making it so that you have to approve the comments before they post. It does make me leary still because it worries me that people are copying and pasting pictures of my family and friends and posting them on these nasty website links.
So I am a true woman who changes her mind constantly...but I will admit I haven't been affected directly (yet) and when it does I will unfortunately have to be very selective on who I invite and who I do not...so who knew I was so popular...LOL! I love you all.