Just an update on all of us
So if you didnt' catch the other post read the post prior to this one...
First of all I cannot tell you how ESTATIC I am with my health...(knock on wood) I have felt sooooooooo good! I am able to do so many things I use to not be able to do. Can you believe that it is possible (although not something I want to do every day) but I can in the miraculous timing bathe all four children...Dry and do Natali and Kate's hair, gel and comb Noah's hair. Get them all dressed,feed the dog, feed all four of the kids, make a lunch for Natali, clean up breakfast, make sure all homework and folders are signed and in their backpacks before leaving, coats on and all socks and shoes on (including mine)oh and make beds in a miraculous hour and a half in the morning before Kate's bus comes (with energy still to spare) before surgery...I was lucky if I got one child bathed and milk poured into their bowl before school. Surgery was seriously the best thing that could have happened to me...not to mention I was able to have another beautiful daughter and bring her into this crazy world to join our family.
Speaking of Sophia she had her 2 month well check and is weighing in at a big 13 lbs. She is eating well, and starting to sleep longer and has given me two full nights sleep. She got shots today and has been onery but she is really a wonderful baby overall. We are pretty confident she has Nystagmus which is a condition of the eye that involves involuntary eye movement. He is sending her to a pediatric opthamologist. I dont' know much about it except that Nathan's two albino cousins have it (and all albino children have it) Sophia however is not albino but is showing signs of having it. It can't be cured but from what I have read there are ways to help her "control" it. Other than that her eyes restrict like they should with light and so she can see and such she will most likely need glasses. But she is happy and growing big and strong and starting to interact more with us.
Natali is turning 7 in a couple days and is quite a jabber box! I love her for it. But seriously where did she get her personality...she is quite the social butterfly and Nathan and I are so not...(we are not recluses per se either) but we are not the go out there and meet people either...I have to keep a leash on this one!
Kate is blossoming so much at school. I LOVE being able to understand my child 90% of the time vs. 10% of the time. She unfortunately is picking up on some bad habits too. She bit Noah today on the arm...WHAT? Sigh...I bought her some sketchers that I got for a really good price and she exclaims to me every morning when I tell her to get her shoes on that "MOM, they are SKETCHERS!" oh...goodnesss...it's starting already...first off Kate...just want you to know with that attitude you will be getting clothes from the thrift stores honey....no high maintence attitude or that's the end of it...
Noah....goodness...where to start...this kid is a genius but he is learning his limits. He gets so upset if he doesnt' get his way and then guess what happens...he doesnt' get his way! I won't put up with it. But he is so full of love for his sisters and loves to help them and teach them how to play computers, read and spell. This kid comes from Nathan's side...no offense to myself but I am just not that brilliant. He is such a huggable and lovable kid and let it be known I am addicted to kissing his ears...I know weird...but I just can't help it! LOL
Nathan, well as he puts it is a "recovering business owner" I tell you he works himself into the night. It is 11:40 p.m. and he is out working on the plane and flying it while he's there. He teaches at ITT on Mondays. Manages to be home for me on Wednesdays so I can go to mutual. He still keeps up with his computer networking company and his computer security company and still finds time to spend time with family and fly and manage that company too...this guy can't sit still for two minutes and somehow manage to keep up with his calling as the Ward Clerk...he is amazing to me...seriously AMAZING!
Well, that's all folks! (at least for now)
First of all I cannot tell you how ESTATIC I am with my health...(knock on wood) I have felt sooooooooo good! I am able to do so many things I use to not be able to do. Can you believe that it is possible (although not something I want to do every day) but I can in the miraculous timing bathe all four children...Dry and do Natali and Kate's hair, gel and comb Noah's hair. Get them all dressed,feed the dog, feed all four of the kids, make a lunch for Natali, clean up breakfast, make sure all homework and folders are signed and in their backpacks before leaving, coats on and all socks and shoes on (including mine)oh and make beds in a miraculous hour and a half in the morning before Kate's bus comes (with energy still to spare) before surgery...I was lucky if I got one child bathed and milk poured into their bowl before school. Surgery was seriously the best thing that could have happened to me...not to mention I was able to have another beautiful daughter and bring her into this crazy world to join our family.
Speaking of Sophia she had her 2 month well check and is weighing in at a big 13 lbs. She is eating well, and starting to sleep longer and has given me two full nights sleep. She got shots today and has been onery but she is really a wonderful baby overall. We are pretty confident she has Nystagmus which is a condition of the eye that involves involuntary eye movement. He is sending her to a pediatric opthamologist. I dont' know much about it except that Nathan's two albino cousins have it (and all albino children have it) Sophia however is not albino but is showing signs of having it. It can't be cured but from what I have read there are ways to help her "control" it. Other than that her eyes restrict like they should with light and so she can see and such she will most likely need glasses. But she is happy and growing big and strong and starting to interact more with us.
Natali is turning 7 in a couple days and is quite a jabber box! I love her for it. But seriously where did she get her personality...she is quite the social butterfly and Nathan and I are so not...(we are not recluses per se either) but we are not the go out there and meet people either...I have to keep a leash on this one!
Kate is blossoming so much at school. I LOVE being able to understand my child 90% of the time vs. 10% of the time. She unfortunately is picking up on some bad habits too. She bit Noah today on the arm...WHAT? Sigh...I bought her some sketchers that I got for a really good price and she exclaims to me every morning when I tell her to get her shoes on that "MOM, they are SKETCHERS!" oh...goodnesss...it's starting already...first off Kate...just want you to know with that attitude you will be getting clothes from the thrift stores honey....no high maintence attitude or that's the end of it...
Noah....goodness...where to start...this kid is a genius but he is learning his limits. He gets so upset if he doesnt' get his way and then guess what happens...he doesnt' get his way! I won't put up with it. But he is so full of love for his sisters and loves to help them and teach them how to play computers, read and spell. This kid comes from Nathan's side...no offense to myself but I am just not that brilliant. He is such a huggable and lovable kid and let it be known I am addicted to kissing his ears...I know weird...but I just can't help it! LOL
Nathan, well as he puts it is a "recovering business owner" I tell you he works himself into the night. It is 11:40 p.m. and he is out working on the plane and flying it while he's there. He teaches at ITT on Mondays. Manages to be home for me on Wednesdays so I can go to mutual. He still keeps up with his computer networking company and his computer security company and still finds time to spend time with family and fly and manage that company too...this guy can't sit still for two minutes and somehow manage to keep up with his calling as the Ward Clerk...he is amazing to me...seriously AMAZING!
Well, that's all folks! (at least for now)