Dreams
Do you ever wonder about dreams...if they do mean anything and what?
This dream I had last night is "haunting'' me. Not necessarily in a good or bad way... I have had worse dreams and better dreams some dreams make me waking up asking Nathan for a blessing because they are so nightmarish to the extreme but anyway...that being said...my dream last night.
I had a dream that Nathan and I were travelling and we came upon a horrible accident. Something like a good 30 car pile up. I don't remember a lot of details of the dream but this is the gist of what I remember. I remember us stopping to see if we could assist the officers that were on the scene apparently many ambulances had come and gone and I remember the officers saying there were a high number of fatalities or if not that all involved were killed. (I am not sure which) I just remember them asking if we could help move debris to the side of the road. As we were doing so it was pouring rain. And when I say pouring I mean major down pour so as I was moving stuff. I came across a car that the entire top part of the car was gone and it also looked as if this car had been smashed by a compactor. When I heard a small cry only to discover a baby in a carseat drenched in rain with a puddle up to around the neck. The baby was completely unharmed except for this water that was about to drown the baby. I quickly yelled for the officers and for Nathan as I quickly and gently removed the baby from the car. My heart just ached for this baby (in my mind in the dream the parents were dead). I told the officers I had a dry diaper and baby clothes in the car that I could provide for the baby and the officers told me to take the baby (I want to say her but the details of the dream are vague so I cant' be forsure if the baby was a girl or boy). Now in reality this would not happen. I mean the police officers told me to keep the baby. Not just change the diaper, dry the baby off and change the clothes to keep the baby warm. The police told me to keep her as our own. I remember feeling elated that I would get that opportunity. But in real life we know an ambulance would be called the baby would be taken to the hospital and the closest family would be notified to take the baby. But in my dream that wasn't how it was...
but needless to say my heart has just been 'aching' for this baby all day...knowing in my dream it was a complete miracle this baby was even alive let alone unharmed. So sometimes I wonder if my mind is just having random crazy dreams and what in the world was I thinking to dream such a bizarre and disturbing yet miraculous dream. I seriously wonder what is in my head...feel free to give me your thoughts.
This dream I had last night is "haunting'' me. Not necessarily in a good or bad way... I have had worse dreams and better dreams some dreams make me waking up asking Nathan for a blessing because they are so nightmarish to the extreme but anyway...that being said...my dream last night.
I had a dream that Nathan and I were travelling and we came upon a horrible accident. Something like a good 30 car pile up. I don't remember a lot of details of the dream but this is the gist of what I remember. I remember us stopping to see if we could assist the officers that were on the scene apparently many ambulances had come and gone and I remember the officers saying there were a high number of fatalities or if not that all involved were killed. (I am not sure which) I just remember them asking if we could help move debris to the side of the road. As we were doing so it was pouring rain. And when I say pouring I mean major down pour so as I was moving stuff. I came across a car that the entire top part of the car was gone and it also looked as if this car had been smashed by a compactor. When I heard a small cry only to discover a baby in a carseat drenched in rain with a puddle up to around the neck. The baby was completely unharmed except for this water that was about to drown the baby. I quickly yelled for the officers and for Nathan as I quickly and gently removed the baby from the car. My heart just ached for this baby (in my mind in the dream the parents were dead). I told the officers I had a dry diaper and baby clothes in the car that I could provide for the baby and the officers told me to take the baby (I want to say her but the details of the dream are vague so I cant' be forsure if the baby was a girl or boy). Now in reality this would not happen. I mean the police officers told me to keep the baby. Not just change the diaper, dry the baby off and change the clothes to keep the baby warm. The police told me to keep her as our own. I remember feeling elated that I would get that opportunity. But in real life we know an ambulance would be called the baby would be taken to the hospital and the closest family would be notified to take the baby. But in my dream that wasn't how it was...
but needless to say my heart has just been 'aching' for this baby all day...knowing in my dream it was a complete miracle this baby was even alive let alone unharmed. So sometimes I wonder if my mind is just having random crazy dreams and what in the world was I thinking to dream such a bizarre and disturbing yet miraculous dream. I seriously wonder what is in my head...feel free to give me your thoughts.