Welcome to our world!

These are in no particular order...I tried but...well...blogger has got a mind of its own...whatever...

Sophia Karoline Whittacre
was born
Friday January 29, 2010 at 10:02 am
She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long

She came by a planned C-Section (for my health reasons) and everything went smoothly (all except for the spinal) but nonetheless the anethesologist was great, so was my surgeon (Dr. Sauter)
We had a great team of Dr.'s and nurses
Just after birth (love the scrunchy face)

Daddy cutting the cord (the second time)


fixin her up

me in my surgical garb

Nathan suited up for surgery
Sophia Karoline (named after her great great grandmothers)
the moment I had been waiting for
Daddy and Sophia
Holding her for the first time
Kate with her look a like...(Sophia looks a lot like Kate at birth)
Noah was thrilled to finally get to meet Sophia
Big Sister Natali
They didn't want to meet her at all did they?
I just love this picture
Despite some horrible headaches recoveryhas gone relatively well and Sophia sleeps really well and eats really well and did I mention she poops like a champ? LOL! We all love having her in our family...thanks to all the well wishes...the help these first two weeks and sharing in our joy...


Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!