"Nesting"
So I also had to post about my "nesting" habit with this pregnancy.
Nathan seriously finds it humorous but welcomed his comment was something like this...
"we need to discover which hormone causes nesting so that we can permanently implant it into your system."
What I have been doing...
I cleaned the house from top to bottom on Saturday which has honestly been a struggle for me with one aspect of my pregnancy which I won't dwell on (really it is TMI)
but I got the bug in me and I just prayed that that TMI part of me would just stay put long enough for me to accomplish what I wanted too and although Nathan did have to vacuum and a few other things I managed to get the bulk of what I wanted done...done..
I organized Sophia's room
Put together her carseat (Nathan usually does that)
Dusted ceiling fans (detail dusted in general something I do rarely)
organized the office desk (Nathan did help with a lot of the 2009 filing that needed to happen)
I packed Sophia's bag for the hospital (have yet to do mine I really dont' plan to do that until I am really ready to go since I will be taking clothes I currently wear) but I did pack the little stuff like shampoo, soap, and stuff like that...
I went and got Nathan's suit drycleaned and Noah's suit coat dry cleaned something on my to do list for 2 months now
I even went and got my wedding ring cleaned
I have done so much shopping trying to stock up for stuff so Nathan doens't have to constantly be running to the store here and there
And buying things that we needed for Sophia that we no longer have because of things breaking or whatever...the last thing (the swing) should be delivered sometime today! YAY!
It's been so long I kept thinking about things I would need and would have had to make Nathan go get had I not remembered beforehand (and some I just would not ask him to go get although I know he would if he was asked to)
Oh and I finished Sophia's dress! I must say...I think she was helping and inspiring me along the way...it was not at ALL what I had planned to do with it but it is simple and elegant and I LOVE it! (although it does have it's imperfections)
I have a hair appointment scheduled Monday morning and I am excited because in this last stretch it seems like no matter what I do I feel sooooooo unattractive and shabby and frumpy and "zitty" and well...you get the picture...
I just have one thing left to add about nesting...I never really "nested" with my other children because by the 25th week I just was too exhausted to do anything...if I ironed I had to sit to iron...and yes, I have slowed down and bathing the kids is a chore now because of the uncomfortableness of the belly in the way...but my energy level is 90% better than with my other three pregnancies so all I can say now is....I am really really grateful for my heart surgery even though it was difficult and challenging I am really really grateful and quite amazed at how well I have handled everything with this pregnancy...I truly believe that without my new heart valve that with the illness I got in Sept and Oct. while being pregnant would have hospitalized me or killed me had I not had the surgery I had...so I just had to say how grateful I am...I even managed to take in a temple session with Nathan on Wednesday which is something I could have never done with my other three pregnancies at nearly 38 weeks pregnant...hallelujah for good health!
Nathan seriously finds it humorous but welcomed his comment was something like this...
"we need to discover which hormone causes nesting so that we can permanently implant it into your system."
What I have been doing...
I cleaned the house from top to bottom on Saturday which has honestly been a struggle for me with one aspect of my pregnancy which I won't dwell on (really it is TMI)
but I got the bug in me and I just prayed that that TMI part of me would just stay put long enough for me to accomplish what I wanted too and although Nathan did have to vacuum and a few other things I managed to get the bulk of what I wanted done...done..
I organized Sophia's room
Put together her carseat (Nathan usually does that)
Dusted ceiling fans (detail dusted in general something I do rarely)
organized the office desk (Nathan did help with a lot of the 2009 filing that needed to happen)
I packed Sophia's bag for the hospital (have yet to do mine I really dont' plan to do that until I am really ready to go since I will be taking clothes I currently wear) but I did pack the little stuff like shampoo, soap, and stuff like that...
I went and got Nathan's suit drycleaned and Noah's suit coat dry cleaned something on my to do list for 2 months now
I even went and got my wedding ring cleaned
I have done so much shopping trying to stock up for stuff so Nathan doens't have to constantly be running to the store here and there
And buying things that we needed for Sophia that we no longer have because of things breaking or whatever...the last thing (the swing) should be delivered sometime today! YAY!
It's been so long I kept thinking about things I would need and would have had to make Nathan go get had I not remembered beforehand (and some I just would not ask him to go get although I know he would if he was asked to)
Oh and I finished Sophia's dress! I must say...I think she was helping and inspiring me along the way...it was not at ALL what I had planned to do with it but it is simple and elegant and I LOVE it! (although it does have it's imperfections)
I have a hair appointment scheduled Monday morning and I am excited because in this last stretch it seems like no matter what I do I feel sooooooo unattractive and shabby and frumpy and "zitty" and well...you get the picture...
I just have one thing left to add about nesting...I never really "nested" with my other children because by the 25th week I just was too exhausted to do anything...if I ironed I had to sit to iron...and yes, I have slowed down and bathing the kids is a chore now because of the uncomfortableness of the belly in the way...but my energy level is 90% better than with my other three pregnancies so all I can say now is....I am really really grateful for my heart surgery even though it was difficult and challenging I am really really grateful and quite amazed at how well I have handled everything with this pregnancy...I truly believe that without my new heart valve that with the illness I got in Sept and Oct. while being pregnant would have hospitalized me or killed me had I not had the surgery I had...so I just had to say how grateful I am...I even managed to take in a temple session with Nathan on Wednesday which is something I could have never done with my other three pregnancies at nearly 38 weeks pregnant...hallelujah for good health!