Christmas!...I know it took long enough


I know I have been MIA in the blogging world lately, I have just had a lot going on...getting the kids back in school, trying to prepare for Sophia's arrival, actually just trying to keep my head above water and manage to maintain my house, laundry, getting food on the table, running here and there...still so much to do and so little time...but here is a picture overload of our Christmas/Christmas Eve....in no particular order...Christmas was great, we were blessed or rather spoiled this year all the way around...we are thankful for the abundance of blessings we have had this year. So here it is...


The kids got a big Christmas gift to share a Mega Bouncer or what is known as the bounce house here...they love it and have great fun with it...

Natali got several things but loved her computer digital art studio (she is our budding artist) all the kids love it actually as well as a new Razor scooter that I didn't picture...she also got a movie, some P.J.'s from us and some games and candy ya know the usual


Kate is into games and books...She got a DVD reading/sing along set that she loves and monoply game that helps teach you how to count, a memory game and clothes and shoes, and candy and more games....

Noah also got a Razor scooter and this hotwheels race track that he loves too...plus some clothing items from us and two Wii games and games and candy...


Kate's monoply game


The kids before we started unwrapping their gifts
The next few pictures were Christmas Eve...
Grandma and Grandpa gave her some slippers, a glow station and a book.

All Noah wanted for Christmas was a pair of slippers, a Wii game and candy...you can see how much he loved the slippers from Grandma and Grandpa

Check out that smile....unforgettable...he also got a book and Glow Station

Here is Natali and her slippers...She also got a book and a VTECH computer learning computer

Well, everyone else also got a blanket...but not me...I got a purse...which by the way I LOVE...


My Mother in law out did herself...this is Nathan's quilt she made him from his flight training and after getting his pilots license...I supplied most of the pictures but it turned out awesome!

All of the kids got a tie fleece blanket from Grandma too. Here is Kate's she is ready for bed..


And Noah is excited about his...

And Natali and her blanket...I must admit they are nice and toasty warm..


Well that is our Christmas/Christmas Eve in a nutshell...it was great fun we spent Christmas Eve at his parents house and enjoyed our day at our house for Christmas...missed my family in Utah but that's what happens when I get married and move miles away and now hate travelling in the snow and cold...
New Years Eve was wonderful too...every year Nathan likes to invite friends over and every year we start planning it and someone gets sick...no different this year except we had already talked to two friends from our ward about it and then when Natali got sick the night of Christmas we decided not to hand out invites and see how things went...well she got better but because it was only the day before New Years Eve we decided to just keep it small and to the two families we had already talked too and didn't bother with the invites I had planned to hand out to others...so we enjoyed our time with Erika & Trent and their kids and Melanie and Frank and their kids...I didn't get any pictures though but we had fun playing Uno Attack, Apples to Apples and a slew of Wii games...thanks for the fun night...













Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!