Field Trip with Kate
Field Trip to the Magical Forest
(helps those with disabilites)
(helps those with disabilites)
This was an opening orientation to the kids, she wasn't too thrilled at this point
That's the smile I like to see
riding the horsy..
A little slide for the little people, there was an alpine slide as well and she really wanted to go on it but...I was not about to go up there with her in my eight month of pregnancy...
On the train...lov'in that smile
here we are both on the train...I had to take it myself...why I am cut off. LOL...it was a little cramped with Sophia on the ride with us. Those seats are meant for little people...
Santa...she refused!!!! So I just decided to take a picture of Santa in between kids...what is cute about this picture is this little girl that is heading up to him was soo excited and went into a full on run but when she got to the step where he was she stopped "dead" in her tracks and turned around scared to her parents...they brought their other children with them so they had all their kids go up and sit on Santa's lap and her big sister held her it was really sweet...I decided not to torture her sitting on this Santa's lap...the first Santa though can handle Kate's crying better than myself...LOL!






