Kate's First Day of Preschool
Well, as many of you know Kate is not much of a talker and so we had her evaluated for speech and she definitely qualified...once she turns three she is turned over to the school district who also did a full evaluation and felt she needed something more structured (and so did we) she is in a half day preschool program that focuses on speech issues and 40 minutes of speech a week with a speech pathologist at her school. Unfortunately she is at a different school than Natali and Noah so it makes transportation issues difficult. It finally comes down to the bus picks her up in the morning and I will have to pick her up in the afternoon once the kids go back to school after Thanksgiving...But she has done amazingly well the first two days...I hope it stays that way.
To respect the privacy of the others in the picture I cropped a lot...but that is her in the blue with her teacher...


