Kate's Birthday Flight with Daddy (and Mommy)
It has become tradition this year that the kids get a flight with Daddy for their birthday...since it is their first experience on an airplane paranoid Mommy insists someone other than the pilot (Daddy) be there in case they freak out...Natali chose her cousin Brenden, Noah chose Grandma Whittacre and Kate didn't have a choice...with her so young I wanted to be the one to be there although I hate flying. LOL! Needless to say she loved it!
Smiling with her headset before take off

This is the picture she took of Daddy before take off

Her and her Doggy Share


This is the picture she took of Daddy before take off

Her and her Doggy Share

This is her on take off as you can see her headset started to slip off I spent the rest of the flight trying to hold it on so she didn't here the noise of the engine...sigh...
