Kate's Birthday Dinner's

Well, actually she had two birthday dinners one at Aunt Michelle's Sunday night and one Saturday, the night of her birthday her birthday was such a whirlwind with so much planned we didn't have time to make dinner per se...Nathan was going to take the kids to Cici's and I was going to go to the Adult Session of our Stake Conference because Nathan had gone to the Priesthood Leadership Session that has been how we work things out since he has been in a Leadership position that requires his attendence to the Leadership meeting...anyway...while at the soccer game I just felt I needed to be with the family that night which is a bit odd for me I am pretty adamant about attending all our meetings including stake meetings...but I decided to be with the family that night and we decided to go somewhere nicer since we were having pizza again on Tuesday for Natali's End of the Year Soccer Party at Chucky Cheese. So here are a few pictures at Claim Jumper



Photobucket


Kate wanted Daddy all day...dinner was no exception here she is coloring on Daddy's lap

Coloring
Noah coloring at dinner
Busy day
Kate after a LONG day...you could tell she was exhausted by all the excitement...
Apple dilemma
Noah and his apple...he didnt' want to finish it and asked if he could take it home..I said No and he got upset...we explained to him that it would turn brown now that he had some (a good excuse not to take it home right?...WRONG) he then wanted to see it turn brown...so we ended bringing it home and using it as a science experiment...I finally tossed it today...LOL
Migraine
Natali was also exhausted she had a long day as well with Aviation Nation and then went to Grandma's and played and then straight to her last soccer game for the season by the time we got home she was complaining of a horrible headache and I could see how much pain she was in. I gave her the rest of the Motrin we had which was only 1 tsp (she takes 2) and told her to rest until Daddy got home (30 minutes) and that if she wanted to not go to dinner we could do something simple...her head still hurt but insisted on going to dinner...so we ventured out to Claim Jumper where she proceeded to fall asleep and didn't eat anything....so we took her dinner home and she stated she was feeling better and so I gave her some of her dinner at 9 o'clock and after three french fries she said she felt like she was going to throw up...(I could see that in her face too) but before I could do anything it was already coming out on her plate...poor thing) I cleaned everything up and laid her on the couch to settle her tummy and then took her upstairs and gave her Tylenol and put her to bed...she woke up starving but headache was gone....I hate those kind of migraines...
Kate's three
This was her second dinner at Aunt Michelle's her chocolate cupcake with Chocolate Mint Frosting topped with Mint Chocolate Chips...they were a hit...
Birthday!
Her opening up her gifts...
Kate's baby
Her Baby doll from Grandma...she LOVES this doll
Baby your Baby
A Doll stroller/bassinet set (trying to get her in the mode for a little sister...LOL)
Ready for school
Her new backpack for Preschool

She had a good birthday spanned out over two days...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!