Thinking positive
1. I have a very patient, loving and understanding husband who can rationalize with a very irrational sick wife and mommy right now..
2. I have three children who are being patient with a sick mommy
3. I have a MIL who is risking getting sick on behalf of me to take care of my kids while I get rest
4. I am managing to keep food and drink down
5. I am not in the hospital.
6. I have awesome friends and Relief Society who are doing what they can to help me...
and a
7. wonderful amazing Dr. who is also very understanding and patient...
things could be worse....
thanks for listening...
2. I have three children who are being patient with a sick mommy
3. I have a MIL who is risking getting sick on behalf of me to take care of my kids while I get rest
4. I am managing to keep food and drink down
5. I am not in the hospital.
6. I have awesome friends and Relief Society who are doing what they can to help me...
and a
7. wonderful amazing Dr. who is also very understanding and patient...
things could be worse....
thanks for listening...