Happy Halloween!
Well, I am finally feeling better so I was able to go to our ward Halloween Truck or Treat...it is literally the highlight of the year in our ward and the most attended (even over the Christmas party) although it's close...so last night we went and had a good time and for the first time in 2 weeks I was finally able to wear my contacts and make up...oooooohhh...I felt soooooo good...I went as a pregnant butterfly. LOL! I didnt' get pictures of Nathan or I but I am hoping Nathan decks himself out again tonight when he takes the kids out around the neighborhood for a little bit and I will get a picture of him and he can take one of me but here are the kids...I wanted to make costumes for them but being sick literally all month I couldn't get out to purchase whatever it was I needed. Natali wanted to be a rainbow ghost and I had a really awesome idea which I will do next year...but because of my health it didnt' happen so Monday night we ventured out and bought costumes this year...(ouch...I hate spending money on costumes)...
Sorry about the red eyes...
Natali as Hannah Montana
Sorry about the red eyes...
Natali as Hannah Montana
Oh and just for fun I didn't have this planned but we had some turkey dogs that we needed to eat for lunch today so to convince my kids to eat them I thought we would be creative for "Halloween" and make Octopus turkey dogs over a bed of "coral" although Natali hates Mac and Cheese so she had a bagel instead but this was our fun lunch for the year...LOL



