The verdict is in...

drum roll please Pictures, Images and Photos


We will most likely be having another one because...



its a girl Pictures, Images and Photos




Getting to know us and our family... so I know a lot of you think we are crazy for even thinking about having another child because of the health issues I have and "yet" endure...and although it really is no one's business but our own I felt I just wanted to share a piece of why we make some of the decisions that we do...long before our first born Natali. Nathan and I had an experience where we knew our last child would be a boy...I will not go into any more detail than that...so when I landed in the hospital with atrial fibrillation and the news came I would need heart surgery my world was crushed...hope continued to filter through though as I talked to my OB and other Dr.'s who told me that having more children was possible...
at times when things were tough and recovery was long the knowledge that I had a boy waiting was the only thing that kept me "going". I had another experience while in the temple just the day prior to my heart surgery when I got the impression there was more than just one child left to join our family. I knew though if that was the case it would be a girl because I knew if we had a boy I would call it quits. So, back in May Nathan turned over one night, hugged me tight, announced to me that I was pregnant and that it was a girl. I just laughed...two days later...Natali told me out of the blue that I had a baby in my belly and it was a girl...so it really wasn't too much of a surprise when the test came back positive.
I think this whole time I have known deep down it was a girl (even last month I was at Wal-Mart and saw the cutest head bands and just threw them in the cart thinking of the baby but not really thinking that we didn't know the sex yet, after getting home I realized what I did LOL!), but honestly there was part of me (because of health reasons) that hoped it was a boy so I could be "done" and know that and move on with a relief that I had done my "part". The last thing I would ever want to do is leave my husband alone with 4 kids to raise by himself...so my health IS the most important thing. Now I must admit this pregnancy (although it has its rough edges) has been so far relatively great and surprisingly good in the area of the cardiac side of things. So I feel extremely blessed. I do know however, there is still a long way to go and it isn't over yet. And although we do still feel very strongly there is a boy waiting to join our family we do have to take things one pregnancy at a time...so we are THRILLED! it is a girl and now can focus on what to name our little darling...and Heavenly Father knows better than we do so we will continue to have faith and trust Him. Although at times I think to myself "How much faith are you going to require?" I will be the first to admit going into this pregnancy took a tremendous amount of faith and was a scary decision but we knew it was what he wanted for us and our family...

We appreciate all the love and support when some I am sure think that we are absolutely NUTS!

It`s a Girl Pictures, Images and Photos

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!