Sickness looming

Natali started coughing the Sunday before we came back from Utah and of course it got worse and then Noah spiked a fever and then Kate and I started showing signs of it. I am sure it was just a viral upper respitory infection for all of us...Natali's cough got pretty bad, Noah got a high fever but the cough wasn't very noticeable and Natali never got a fever except once at some really random strange part of the cycle. Kate's fever just kept getting worse. I never got a fever just the sore throat and then the horrid cough. Kate got worse and worse. I took the kids into the pediatrician on Wednesday and that Natali and Noah could return to school if the fever was gone and the cough was controlled which it was (Kate was just in the beginning stages of it didn't seem too serious) over a couple days Kate got worse and finally Friday night refused to eat, or drink or even take tylenol and if we tried to force her she would start to choke and gag and it was HORRID! I finally got motrin down her at 10 p.m. and at 11:30 she woke up gagging again and her temp was still up. Nathan assured me if she wasn't doing better and her temp was still up he would take her to Urgent care. The ped told me being pregnant and having underlying health issues to stay far far away from urgent care and ER (because of the Swine Flu) so Saturday morning the morning of Natali's first soccer game she was extremely lethargic and still had a good fever and had labored breathing so we split up. Nathan to urgent care with Kate and I to the soccer game with Noah and Natali. Needless to say Kate had bronchitis and is still getting over it although she has finished her antibotics...and I was just diagnosed with an ear infection...figures...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!