Project Potty Training

So our youngest has finally decided she wants to go in the big girl potty.
We have been off and on working with her for a while. While I was at camp in July my Mother in law took it upon herself to do some working with her in this area and did great for her. I tried to continue it and all I got was complete resistance...ugh...but I was still trying and would ask her if she wanted to go on the potty (yattah yattah yattah) she would always say no...sigh...I didn't want to push her and we usually use a book called potty training in less than a day but finding time that Nathan can take the other kids away for at least half a day (part of the book's procedure (uninterrupted time alone with the child being trained) was very difficult so it just wasn't happening...
Well...about 4-5 days ago now. (I want to say Friday or Saturday of last week) she sounded like (now most of you know she struggles with speaking clearly another road block for potty training) but she sounded as if she was trying to tell me she had to go to the bathroom. I asked her if she wanted to try going potty on the toilet and I heard the beautiful sound of YES! I was like what...okay...let's go with it...and guess what? SHE PEE'D!!!! I was like WHOA could this be true? Honestly I thought nah? but it was nice nonetheless as we started a sticker chart for her at home which had a whole 5 stickers (better than nothing right) so we gave her another sticker...and now that I think of it it was last Thursday she started this because my Mother in law watched her Friday and I told her she was taking interest in the potty again and to just ask her once or twice while she was watching her if she wanted to go (just to see if she wanted to keep doing it..ya know) so that day we kept her in pull ups but she went pretty much all day and went to the bathroom. Finally at night she pooped in her pull up and then pee'd in her pull up a couple times that night but I just reminded her it was a lot nicer putting it in the potty and then continued to ask her on Saturday and Sunday and she continued to want to do it. I was like SWEET! With maybe two-three accidents each day...since we had a soccer game saturday and a lot of other running around we were doing we decided to keep her in pull ups but continue to encourage her and then on Sunday I asked her if she wanted to go to panties on Monday...she said YES and ran to her drawer to pull out some Dora panties we bought her some time ago now...Well, Monday came and I had to go get a flu shot at the OB's office and it was my laundry day so I kind of dropped the ball on the panties but we still continued to try and go in the potty and she DID! So yesterday I said, I just HAVE to do this and stop making excuses and worrying about if she is going to have an accident every time we leave the house...accidents happen and are going to happen and we just have to do THIS! So I put her in panties yesterday morning. I made sure she went potty before leaving to get Noah from Kindergarten and then again before going to soccer practice...she went to the bathroom at the park during soccer practice and just did awesome...she had two accidents but both were luckily in the bathroom just prior to getting to the toilet. But I have not had to clean up a poopy accident nor change a poopy diaper now for almosta week!!!! HAZZAH! This is day two in panties and so far no accidents (although I anticipate at least one) and we have also been out and about and even bought her more panties...;-D
Okay...like you all wanted to know my joy in this particular matter so I will go now...LOL!
here is picture of her with her new panties and her sticker chart...remember she only had five as of last Thursday...when she gets to 50 (she is about 5 away) she gets to pick out a treat at the store..)
