Note....

I have had some ask if I really am excited that we are having a girl? YES!

Just for clarification...I actually always wanted this baby to be a girl. I LOVE being pregnant and secretly although as scary as it is with my health...I dont' want to be done with my child bearing years...if I had my way I would have eight...I know that isn't going to happen but I convinced myself it was a boy so I wouldn't be disappointed...and I wasn't I am thrilled. Yes, I cried after finding out...cried because of fear...cried because of joy...cried because I feel like I am not done...I LOVE being pregnant (okay 90%) I don't like the headaches and the achy back...but other than that I love every moment of it...I appreciate the gift to be able to have a child and carry a child (even with the trials).

Now don't get me wrong...although right "now" I feel like we are not "done" and that there is a boy waiting...I just want to clarify that that could change...even though we feel our last will be a boy...I am the first to admit that even when we think the "Spirit" has confirmed something to our hearts. Doesn't always mean that we were right...I know that I can want something so bad that I can convince myself and think it enough to believe it...so as I said, we will bring this baby into this world and love her and if Heavenly Father sees fit for me to have another pregnancy then we will!... and if not...then there are other options...we once prayed about adoption (after finding out I needed heart surgery) we felt that wasn't what was right for our family...BUT that was the answer then...doesn't mean that can't change...

okay...just had to get that out and yes we are absolutely thrilled... and name suggestions are welcomed...:-D

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!