MIA

I feel like I have been missing in action in the blogging world lately...
as for now we have decided to stay public I will let you know if we change our minds later but I have documented email addresses in my book for future reference if I change my mind...but really for now I am opting not to go private
as for other news in the Whittacre world...
We went to Salt Lake two weeks ago for the pure reason to take my grandparents and great grandparents to the temple with my brother ElRey, his wife Mindi and my sister Noraleen. It was an exhillerating experience to say the least.
We stayed with Nathan's sister and my brother ElRey scheduled to do the endowments at the new Oquirrh Mountain temple...it is newly opened they told him we didn't need to make an appointment to do sealings...which was in our plans.
My brother took my grandfather through, my sister took my Grandmother through and I and my sister in law took the great grandmothers through and my husband took one great grandfather through. My other great grandfather Conrad Schmidt's work had already been done previously by the temple but for some reason his wife Anna slipped through the cracks and never got done (at least according to the information in the new family search).
I was a little nervous about the sealings because generally you need more Priesthood holders to act as witnesses but everything worked out sooooo smoothly...(since I know I have people who are not members of our church I won't elaborate too much because that could be overwhelming. LOL!) but for those of you who might have questions about something I have written you can email me or visit www.mormon.org. My mother had an experience and told me that my Grandfather's mother (the great grandmother I took through) wanted her work done...after my experience I think she was right just because I kept getting ahead of myself (and everyone else) kind of like she was in a hurry to get it all completed. LOL! But still we will never know for sure if they accepted the work on their behalf until we meet them again in the hereafter...

It was a great experience...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!