Discuss...
So I have had a few ask why we are going private...honestly...no real reason...I have no reason to believe that we have anything to fear about our privacy...but I have heard stories of people's pictures being copied and used in good and bad ways...I have no problems with my friends or family copying pictures and using them for their own use...I will admit I am guilty of doing just that with my friends and family...
I have no reason to believe the pictures I do post could be used in a bad way either...but it bothers me to think that I could have really psyco people out there using my pictures for who knows what...even though I have little reason to believe that someone is doing that...I don't have a blog feed (to see who visits the blog) nor do I care to get one either...sometimes I think what I don't know is probably better...I am not one to think...it will never happen to me...after all...I have experiences in my life that have proved that fact...(in good ways and bad) so I was talking to Nathan about it the other day and he thought our blog was private...he really is tossed up about it too but he is a computer geek and knows what can happen and go on in the "internet" world...that being said we also have a public website that I never update since I started blogging ...shame on me...so I think well...if I am making this private I might as well shut down my website too...
So again...this is completely up for debate....ha ha...I am still torn about it honestly, I am guilty of blog "stalking" complete strangers out of intrigue with their lives like one person posted on my former post...so beezerh11 thanks for the kind words, if I do go private I will make sure to invite you too even though I don't know you...at least you are honest...LOL!
So everyone my friends/family that have private blogs and those who don't why or why not are you private...I am interested to see your reasonings...
I have no reason to believe the pictures I do post could be used in a bad way either...but it bothers me to think that I could have really psyco people out there using my pictures for who knows what...even though I have little reason to believe that someone is doing that...I don't have a blog feed (to see who visits the blog) nor do I care to get one either...sometimes I think what I don't know is probably better...I am not one to think...it will never happen to me...after all...I have experiences in my life that have proved that fact...(in good ways and bad) so I was talking to Nathan about it the other day and he thought our blog was private...he really is tossed up about it too but he is a computer geek and knows what can happen and go on in the "internet" world...that being said we also have a public website that I never update since I started blogging ...shame on me...so I think well...if I am making this private I might as well shut down my website too...
So again...this is completely up for debate....ha ha...I am still torn about it honestly, I am guilty of blog "stalking" complete strangers out of intrigue with their lives like one person posted on my former post...so beezerh11 thanks for the kind words, if I do go private I will make sure to invite you too even though I don't know you...at least you are honest...LOL!
So everyone my friends/family that have private blogs and those who don't why or why not are you private...I am interested to see your reasonings...