What's your educated guess?

Blogger wouldn't let me do a poll...never had luck with them anyway...sigh...

So the time is soon at hand that we are going to find out what "small fry" is going to be...so what do you think?

Here is some information that might give you a better educated guess or make you more confused (like me)

With Natali's pregnancy

I broke out in zits galore (face, back, neck etc...)
I threw up three times with her
I could NOT eat chicken, smell chicken or I was so nauseous I would want to leave just so I wouldn't toss my "cookies"
I also could NOT eat chinese food. UGH....
I did NOT want sweets
I wanted salty and spicy
I was in pretty good spirits the majority of the pregnancy (normal ups and downs)
My hair grew very quickly and I felt like I was shaving ALL the time (nails too)
Her heart rate during the pregnancy was always in the 160's
I started feeling movement around 22 weeks

With Noah's pregnancy

I had beautiful clear skin (even clearer than before any pregnancy) I would take that skin any day...
I shaved maybe....three times the entire pregnancy (not much hair growth. LOL)
I could pretty much eat anything with his pregnancy although I always wanted fruit and salads and steak meat the most
I threw up once with his pregnancy
I wanted sweets the majority of the pregnancy (actually I could pretty much eat anything...)
I was sooooooooooooooooooooo hormonal (that is actually an understatement) I was constantly crying...emotional....and snappy...(if any of you know any of my students just ask them I thew off the handle when a very good responsible student of mine took a sealed ketchup packet into the auditorium.) seriously, looking back now it is funny...but not at the time.
His heart rate throughout the pregnancy was usually in the 160's but once or twice in the high 150's
I started feeling movement at 14 weeks

Kate's pregnancy


I could pretty much eat anything with her pregnancy too although sweets were not my first choice of food and I craved the salty and spicy
I think I threw up twice but it might have only been once
I again broke out really bad and my hair grew at about the same rate as not pregnant
I dealt pretty well emotionally with this pregnancy too. (occasional cry here or there)
Her heart rate during the pregnancy was usually 130's to mid 150's
I started feeling movement at 20 weeks

All three pregnancies

I wanted fresh fruit all the time (watermelon, pineapple, strawberries the most) although in the winter with Kate that was a difficult craving to satisfy...LOL!
I had a lot of migraines with all of them for the first trimester


This pregnancy

I can't not stand chicken or the smell of it.
I have broken with zit lot!!! once again (face, back, neck ect...)
My hair grows pretty fast and I "should be" shaving more than I am. LOL
I am very emotional this pregnancy and snappy I feel like I cry regularly but not near like it was with Noah and...
My headaches are much more severe than I remember them being with my other pregnancies and I am still struggling with them even into the second trimester
I don't really want sweets
I crave salty and spicy and rice and beans (but I make the beans spicy) LOL!
I have yet to throw up in the pregnancy...my guess is since I am now in the second trimester I will most likely NOT throw up at all with this pregnancy (evil (happy) grin)
The heart rate of the baby thus far has been fairly low...136-149 bpm
I started feeling movement at 14 weeks

So comment and tell us what you think. We will make the announcement Sept. 1st provided the baby cooperates. But if you don't know my theory...if the baby doesn't cooperate then my theory is it is a girl. LOL! of all the friends and people I have spoken with with an uncooperative baby it has always ended up being a girl.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!