Tooth fairy
I think our tooth fairy needs to be FIRED! But even though the tooth fairy didn't deliver the money for two nights. Natali still thinks we shouldn't fire her! I wonder why? LOL! Natali some time two nights ago lost her tooth between dinner time and the morning (although she doesn't know when it went missing) she probably swallowed it during dinner or something LOL! But she noticed it gone the next morning. I told her the tooth fairy probably came and got the tooth but forgot to leave her money and to write her a note and I am sure she would be back. So she wrote her a note and still the tooth fairy failed to come last night...so this morning Natali was crushed and I her Mom was quite angry with the tooth fairy for forgetting and wanted to fire her. But Natali told me no...so while we laid in bed this morning and I tried to comfort her red swollen eyes. Daddy said, "I think I need to go check your pillow and check inside your pillow case. So he up and went into her room and grabbed her pillow and brought it back to her in our bedroom and said, check inside your pillow case...and she did and is now all smiles thanks to her Daddy. THANK YOU Daddy! for thinking quickly and for being smarter than Mommy.
I still am in favor of firing the tooth fairy!
