Playing catch up...
I have been meaning to blog about the things happening in our world but time just gets away with me and the next thing weeks have past...and here we are... and just for the record blogger and pictures are a nightmare so you get the jist of it all even though it doesn't line up correctly with the pictures...I have to use an outside source to make everything look good and it takes longer so there ya go!





so we
got a new set of bunk
beds...Natali moved to the bottom bunk and is thrilled. Noah took the top bunk above Kate and Kate is thrilled to be out of her little toddler bed that she grew out of like a year ago...

The kids started school. Noah started Kindergarten and Natali started full day in the first grade...they both love it and this was Noah after the first day...he said, "Pre-school was short and Kindergarten is looooong!" I wonder what he is going to think of the schedule come next year. Kindergarten is only an hour longer than his pre-school. LOL!
We said goodbye to our very good friends the Borsella's. Our friend Heidi did a play date to say goodbye to Malia and the kids Mylee (5) and Kai (2). Natali loved Mylee and Noah was going to be in her Kindergarten class until Seth (who worked for Nathan for quite a while) was offered a job in Virginia they couldn't refuse. We wish them luck in all they do and will miss them!

Natali started soccer....After much convincing by her coach (our very good friend from our ward) and from Natali herself we finally signed her up for soccer. I gave her the choice between soccer and dance and she chose soccer. Honestly, I am not excited about it but she is and that is all that matters. I am a overly paranoid mom to begin with, then on top of that the weather here is excruciating! I personally don't do well with heat (even in the shade) her first practice my car registered at 103. She got heat exhaustion the first practice but I think it was poor planning on my part and an over excited 6 year old who refused to take more than a sip of water before she
decided to run back on the field before everyone else...
after talking with her coach we came up with some great ways to keep her cool on the field and last week it worked and practice was sooooooo much better....and she loves it!