Noah and his party!

As most of you know, Noah is quite "anti-social" or at least from our perception...he can be very quiet and well since he was three claims he has no "friends" even in church. Since he was three we have asked him if he wanted a birthday party and every year it is "No!" or "Just family" so this year with him going into Kindergarten we dared to ask again because well we really want him to have friends or people he considers friends. Last year he claimed that Ben was his only "friend" then we had a girl Tierza move into our ward that he took a "liking" too. So now his list was up to two. So this year we asked him if he wanted a birthday party. His answer was still "just family" up until his friend Colby invited him to "his" birthday party to Peter Piper Pizza. Colby is actually a year younger than him but I would often watch Colby for his Dad so his Dad could go volunteer at our girls Kindergarten class. Colby's sister Phoebe is friends with Natali and they were both in the same Kindergarten class. So we asked again a little while after that party if he wanted a party this year and he said, "YES!" I know some parents don't start the parties until much older but for Noah we really felt he needed a friend party..
So then I said, "okay" what friends do you want to invite? I was honestly surprised when he didn't stop at three...Ben, Tierza and Colby...but added two more...Aubrey and Naomi...
Now I just have to say for the record that when Noah talked about the latter two girls it was never very "positive" it was Aubrey pushed me today. Naomi is "mean". Aubrey was diagnosed with autism so her movements are involuntary and we would explain that to him that Aubrey never means to push or hurt. And I really couldn't figure out what he meant by Naomi being "mean" because frankly she is quite entertaining and fun to be around. But at five he said, "that's it!" we were like that is better than none! (I know we as parents get excited over the little things and frankly to me five friends is huge for him) so he decided he wanted a Peter Piper Pizza party and since it was five kids we felt we could handle that many kids solo in a public place. Of course we didn't care if the parents came either but just in case they "did" want to take off, they could.
So Tierza was out of town and couldn't come but Noah had a blast! And so did his friends. Most parents stayed Aubrey's parents stayed (with good reason) and Ben is very much like Noah (social wise) and demanded his parents stay. LOL! but still we all had a great time and Phoebe came too to hang with Natali. So here are a few pictures from his party. My favorite was Naomi and Noah.

disclaimer: parents of these children if you have issues with their pictures up on my blog let me know and I will remove them...

Photobucket
Eat'in the good pizza!

Photobucket

Noah and Kate on the roller coaster ride...

Photobucket

Ben collecting his "loot" he won...

Photobucket

Aubrey playing a game with her Dad...

Photobucket

Colby playing skee ball...

Photobucket

Kate playing a shooting came...

Photobucket


This is my favorite picture...classic with how Noah always "describes" Naomi as mean here she is being a "tiger" I think and Noah...he did that right before I took the picture and the picture came out priceless...nonetheless they were inseparable the entire night. They even forfeited their tokens to the other kids because they were having to much fun on the free tubes.

Photobucket

I could never find these two "in action" so these are the only pictures I got of Natali and Phoebe and Natali was sooooooooo glad Phoebe came...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!