A little more about the woman celebrating her birthday today!
Mindi is my awesome Sister in law...
She is the only girl with five brothers. And her parents are way cool like her! I don't know her brothers all that well but if she is awesome and her parents are awesome I suspect the same for them.
She is an avid runner. She has ran in several marathons and I dream of the day I will do that...I think it will be in my next life however. I look up to her that she can take her three girls and a 8 year old niece running with her...or at least I think she did once if I remember correctly.
She raises chickens in her back yard. She is crazy! I guess my brother helps too but they sure like those eggs. LOL!
I always thought she was a "tomboy" I think because of the five brothers thing but don't let her fool you she is total girl and has known to be cheesy a time or two in her life.
Happy Birthday Mindi!
