Kindergarten graduation...

Natali graduated from Kindergarten...on to a full school day...Whaaa! Here she is with her teacher Mrs. Barlow...


Photobucket



But she has to grow up sometime I guess... they were orginally suppose to have graduation in the gym/lunchroom but...they changed things on her teacher and we were stuck in the classroom so the only pictures I have are with her friends. We were cramped in the back and couldn't get any cute pictures of her "performance" let alone see her performance...oh well...
So here are some of her very good friends...

Photobucket

Ashlyn and Natali - (she has many 'best' friends, but she spends the most time with Ashlyn as her Mom and I carpool the girls to school, I am her Mom's visting teacher, and we both serve together with the Miamaids in Young Women's so they get a lot of chances to be together...although they will be in separate classes next year...there time together won't change!

Photobucket

Natali and Barry (her crush) she was soooooo excited that he was going to be in her class next year...but he moved...and unless the school gives his Mom a zone variance she is going to be highly dissappointed...but we will still have to arrange for playdates...(sorry for the bad picture...I am no photographer...sigh...)

Photobucket

Natali and Phoebe...Natali just adores Phoebe and those two with Ashlyn call themselves the three Amiga's LOL! They are all adorable...
Just because I have to say it. I loathe year round school. They have a whole two weeks off and they are back to school again...what ever happened to summer break? These kids need a reprieve! Okay...NO...I need a reprieve AND a vacation!!!! (and sorry a weekend trip to Utah is NOT vacation...) okay rant over...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!