Happy Birthday!

This is my nutty brother ElRey aka James...and his gorgeous hilarious wife Mindi...today is my brother's birthday lets just say he is 2 years younger than myself, and I am 34 so that gives you and idea how old he is...Mindi's birthday is tomorrow (and is a year older than my brother) so I thought I'd wish them a happy birthday together today since their cards I sent them will get there tomorrow I will wish them a happy birthday today and they can get their cheesy cards tomorrow. LOL!
A little about my brother and his beautiful wife. ElRey was always the "clown" in our family, he could always get us laughing and is still that way. He is known as ElRey because my Dad goes by James. But he is not a Jr. they both go by their middle names...Enough said there...
ElRey and Mindi both served their mission to California, Carlsbad mission. That is where they initially met, however ElRey was her district leader or zone leader (I can't remember which) maybe both LOL! and she thought he was a total nerdy "Elder" (or so what I heard) but after they both completed their mission they ran into each other up at a mutual friends "mission" homecoming talk and there Mindi left imprinted on his hand her phone number...needless to say that is where the story "really" begins.
They have three gorgeous daughters Audrey, Annie, and Lily...and from what I am hearing apparently my mother is hinting at getting another grandchild from them...LOL! Isn't the one I am baking enough?
Nevertheless they are a perfect couple keeping
their marriage alive with humor and good looks. ;-D
Love ya guys and miss ya...
Have a fabulous birthday!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!