I guess...
I should find something else to blog about...
I am exhausted all the time...
I feel guilty anytime Nathan walks in the house and there are dishes in the sink or toys on the floor....(he rarely complains but he works hard he deserves to come home to a clean house...sigh..)
I am tired of my dirty house and wish I could just take one day with no one around (including the dog) to detail clean it from top to bottom and bottom to top.
I can never figure out what my body wants to eat...my not so healthy cravings that I crave, crave, crave until I get it and then my body says...okay what else...LOL
- bean burritos were first
- the thin high in calories and fat (what I call cardboard pizza) from the store...you know the $1.25 kind...Jeno's or Tortino's..
- hot dogs smothered in sour kraut (that was my delight today)
- BLT's (thanks to my fellow preggo friend Ashley) I was lucky when they served that to me up at camp! (although I could go for another one of those about now.
- Baked potato with sour cream, bacon, cheese and peas...(I had that for dinner tonight...healthiest thing I have eaten since being pregnant...(I could go for another one of those too)
Things I don't get sick of
- fresh tomatoes
- fresh pineapple
- watermelon
- really good green salads with the works
- pasta
-tacos (spicier the better)
-chips and salsa (hot salsa)
- WATER!
Please don't try to give me chicken unless it is smothered in something...I can tolerate it but boy I really really really don't want it...(although for the record my Sister in law Michelle made some pretty good chicken cordon bleu last Sunday)
okay...venting over....you can now return your regularly scheduled blogging...
I am exhausted all the time...
I feel guilty anytime Nathan walks in the house and there are dishes in the sink or toys on the floor....(he rarely complains but he works hard he deserves to come home to a clean house...sigh..)
I am tired of my dirty house and wish I could just take one day with no one around (including the dog) to detail clean it from top to bottom and bottom to top.
I can never figure out what my body wants to eat...my not so healthy cravings that I crave, crave, crave until I get it and then my body says...okay what else...LOL
- bean burritos were first
- the thin high in calories and fat (what I call cardboard pizza) from the store...you know the $1.25 kind...Jeno's or Tortino's..
- hot dogs smothered in sour kraut (that was my delight today)
- BLT's (thanks to my fellow preggo friend Ashley) I was lucky when they served that to me up at camp! (although I could go for another one of those about now.
- Baked potato with sour cream, bacon, cheese and peas...(I had that for dinner tonight...healthiest thing I have eaten since being pregnant...(I could go for another one of those too)
Things I don't get sick of
- fresh tomatoes
- fresh pineapple
- watermelon
- really good green salads with the works
- pasta
-tacos (spicier the better)
-chips and salsa (hot salsa)
- WATER!
Please don't try to give me chicken unless it is smothered in something...I can tolerate it but boy I really really really don't want it...(although for the record my Sister in law Michelle made some pretty good chicken cordon bleu last Sunday)
okay...venting over....you can now return your regularly scheduled blogging...