Thoughts...
GIRLS:
So were we all born with the trait that we had to "look good" to go to a "party"? I have never instilled this in Natali but when she gets invited to a birthday party the first thing out of her mouth is "What am I going to wear?" Clothes Natali! Then she proceeds to have smoke coming out of her ears until her finger pops up above her ear and you hear her say "I know EXACTLY what I'm going to wear...she then proceeds to run up the stairs and get it altogether and then lay it out for the entire 7-9 days before the party itself... Why do we worry about things like that? Let alone at the age of 6? I tell her not to worry about it but she got new capri's from her cousin that she loves she insisted on wearing them twice this week already but she "HAD" to wear them again to the party and begged me to wash them while she was at school today so she could wear them to her party this afternoon. LOL! She keeps bust'in my gut with the things she comes up with and then people ask me why I am so crazy to have another one..." (isn't that a given...LOL?)
FOOD:
What am I going to do? I am starving all the time...but nothing sounds good or if it does sound good, I make it then it tastes nasty...I guess the time starts now with the pregnancy "joys" I am at a loss on what to make for dinner.

Chicken smells nasty while cooking and (but sounds good) but then the moment I bite into it, it tastes raw (trust me it's not) if you know me my menu's consist of 75% chicken. What am I going to do for the next 9 months? Goodness....and if I was to guess right now just because of the chicken thing my guess is it's a girl! With Natali I was the same way...with Kate I could tolerate chicken more but still didn't care for it and with Noah I wanted anything meat! LOL!
I have a bitter sweet relationship with spring cleaning...I hate doing it...but LOVE it when it is done...and no it is not done yet...(I some times wonder if I ever will be done) project completed for today downstairs, blinds floor boards, doggy door and vacuuming. Tomorrow's projects, upstairs floor boards, blinds, dusting and vacuuming...I hope....
