This... is the MAN!
Okay so Dr. Sauter is great and definitely worth referring people too but Nathan....NOW he is the MAN! (after all he found Dr. Sauter)Have I told you all lately how amazing my husband is?
Seriously, he walks on water for me! He has that much faith...he has been such a strength in soooo many ways.
First of all to marry me to begin with, with all my "baggage" says a lot first and foremost and I almost let him go (what was I thinking...I wasn't that's the point...needless to say I am very glad he is my Eternal Companion (I know..I know...choke, choke, vomit, spare you) it's true though...eternity just wouldn't be the same without him.
I didn't get to gush as much as I wanted to for our anniversary blogs because it got upstaged by my wonderful Bryan whom I miss dearly... and then because of "project unplugged Sunday" this last Sunday I didn't get to "gush" about him on Father's Day...I just couldn't help, since I am feeling quite "sick" today because well...."it's all his fault" J/K....and I am feeling down and lonely because he is teaching tonight and I desperately need to clean my filthy house and am just rebelling...I thought I could spend my time bragging about the one who makes me smile the moment he walks into a room. Even when we are arguing he manages to find some way to break the tension and bring a smile to my lips.
It takes a real man to watch his wife go through heart surgery. From his words "I looked like "death" when I first came out of surgery. Cold and blue with tubes coming from parts of my body no one should ever have to see...and even though I came out of anesthesia in a hysterics (which is normal) he held my hand and told me he loved me and he was there and that everything was going well and to calm down and breathe slowly and then kindly kissed my hand and said he would be back after I had my breathing tube out (as instructed by the Dr.)
If the roles had been reversed I don't know if I could have been strong like he was...the previous long months of recovery as he cleaned my wounds and packed them tight and then had to pull the infamous "string" from my wound that was keeping it from healing...he did IT! even though it stunk and was absolutely revolting at least I got to close my eyes!
The many times he has changed poopy diapers, given kids a bath and just taken them for four hours so I could clean or sleep!
All while at one time coming and supporting my school productions at Durango and chill'in with the students...cleaning up vomit from the car when Natali spewed it everywhere right before opening night of one of my shows. Not only did he clean it up he drove back home with the sticky mess for Natali to do again before he got home...he then....came back that night to pick me up (we had only one car that week, I think the Ranger was in the shop) but he came back to pick me up only for Natali to do it all over again...
He is amazingly patient and makes time for all of us, four jobs, and his calling at church, and "my" calling at church...
he sacrifices sooo much for me...and pampers me to know end...even on Father's Day he tended to all three children alone all of Sacrament meeting so I could "sit on the stand" and give a talk on the Priesthood. I am soooo grateful he willingly and worthily honors and upholds his Priesthood. It has blessed our lives ten fold!
It also takes a very loving husband to willing take to prayer having another child after all I have been through with my health and agree to it even with the risks involved. We know Heavenly Father loves us and is watching over all our needs and comforting our terrified hearts in that particular area. But I can't say enough how much Nathan is such a strength to me and to our children...I have no doubt our children will do great things because of his example, dedication and hard work...
I love you Nathan! Thank you for being you! and especially....
THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME!
(you do it well!)
(you do it well!)