Happy Birthday!

Okay I officially hate how the pictures load on the blogger now a days. They are a MESS! What happened they use to load so nicely! Anyway...First I want to shout out a happy belated birthday to my nephew Brenden, he turned 14, the day before I turned 34, YIKES am I really that old? I guess so...so my birthday was wonderful. Nathan decided to start the celebration early and surprised me with lunch from Carl's Jr. (YES, I LOVE Carl's JR) and also bought me a "piece" of cake from Freed's Bakery. YUM! on Friday... (please forgive the lack of hair being done and no make up)






























So then that night after the kids are in bed Nathan decides to announce he wants to give
me a "gift" early as it isn't for my birthday...because he just doesn't give these things for gifts (he claims. And yes, if he had gotten me just this...I wouldn't have been thrilled...but I would have been thankful nonetheless! But we FINALLY got a new vacuum. We got a Dyson! I am thrilled and so is he. Our other vacuum has been stinky for a couple of years. A couple of Christmas's ago I tried talking him into getting a new vacuum but we just never got around to it. But when he cleaned the carpets a few weekends ago even after vacuuming the cleaner was picking up stuff that the vacuum SHOULD have gotten so he finally realized how bad it really was and so surprised me with the Dyson. YEAH!





















But then for my real gifts for my birthday (that I got ON my birthday) we got family pictures on my side done last year and we still needed frames for them. Because my family is large and very difficult to all get together in one place at one time we all managed to get together with our immediate families and get pictures taken so we ordered 5X7's of all the families. I actually begged my family to do so for my Dad's father's day gift last year. So Nathan got me frames and hung them on the wall for me. And I LOVE them!!! Yes, I know Jana you stick out on the wall a little but I LOVE it that way because it shows how everything really is in our family and states your independence...(in a good way of course). After I ordered the pictures I thought I should have had you cropped into the photo with Dad and my Mom but honestly that just wouldn't have looked right to me since you don't "live" with them. Ya know....


















Top my brother Bryan's family (last family picture of them before he passed away)
Middle - My brother Jerry's family
Bottom - my Sister Kayleen's family. Brittani (top right) was actually serving a mission in Canada but the photographer cropped her head in on Hannah's body (bottom left)














Our little family as you can see. The first official "family" picture with Kate in it. LOL!
My Sister Jana!


















Top --My parents, my sister Noraleen and my brother Jacob.
Middle - My brother ElRey's family
Bottom -- My sister Rebecca's family












And the finished project on the wall!



Don't I have a beautiful family! Now I just want
to get frames for my deceased relatives. My grandparents, my brother Leon, another single picture of my brother Bryan, my niece Ashley and Nathan's grandparents...we plan to have a separate place for their pictures though... we just haven't decided where yet...




And we can't forget the one gift that I told Nathan he HAD to get me (and it came from the kids) and that was the David Cook CD. Yes, I am
an AI junkie...but I will admit I am not in love with "all" of the contestants. But I love Cook, and Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson, and Carrie Underwood. I do like a few others but those are my top four favorites...although I just have to say I was not impressed this last season... oh and then he took me to a fabulous Italian Restaurant here called Venatanos and then to see "The Proposal" funny flick...predictable...but funny...

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!