Happy Anniversary!

Warning Picture overload...



My family at their best...all except my brother Jerry and his daughters Ashley and Nikki, they
were late and thus did not get to participate in this "lovely" picture...these are so much more fun than the "serious" pictures...

Nathan's family at their "best" we just all had a great time...by this point we were all just wanting it be done...LOL!



These next two black and whites are two of my favorites...


And some colored photos...



Some how our wedding turned strawberry themed... This is our $50.00 wedding cake...we got a steal on a lot of things for our wedding...I just happened to marry into the "right" family...Nathan's sister Tricia knew a professional wedding cake decorator...she happened to owe Tricia a favor...she used that favor for us... this would not have been a cheap cake...when we were looking at the magazines I just fell in LOVE with this cake...I also wanted to serve strawberry crepes at my wedding....(I love crepes) and since we had a cake with strawberries and we decided to do strawberry crepes we decided we might as well make our centerpieces with strawberries too..

Our strawberry topiaries for the centerpieces...I made them myself with my sister Noraleen, and my friends Kim, Chanelle, Angela, MaryAnna, and Fiona...at least I think that is who helped me make these (the night before the wedding no less...)

Thanks to our Brother in law Kelly - We got an awesome deal on our reception being held at the Utah State Fair park...he also did this for us...it was really sweet...



Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!