Dreams...
So on our long drive to Utah...as I stared out the window in thought I noticed beautiful cumulus nimbus clouds (according to Nathan) and I couldn't help but notice how beautiful they were, white and fluffy with a low light underneath the cloud...and I thought wow I wish I could draw something so beautiful...it got me thinking of all the things I wish I knew how to do and want to learn how to do or just dream of doing, here are some of the many...
1. learn how to draw or sketch (particularly nature)
2. write a book...I am not very good when it comes to writing my sister Jana is the expert in that area...but I have always wanted to write a book I once had a dream about a book I wrote...I still have yet to write it...
3. I would love to learn how to play the piano...what a beautiful instrument
4. I wish I could cook gourmet food and do it well...
7. As well as I would love to perform in just one Broadway show...(Les Miserables or Annie would be my pick)if I could pick my part it may surprise many people as their characters are completely opposite of who I am... I would love to play Fantine in Les Miserables and Miss Hannigan in Annie. LOL
8. I would also love to have 8 kids but that's okay...I will get more than that in the next life. :-D
9. I'd also love to be a photographer...and take gorgeous pictures...
10. I would also love to know how to cut and dye hair and do it well...
Those are just some of my many dreams...
1. learn how to draw or sketch (particularly nature)
2. write a book...I am not very good when it comes to writing my sister Jana is the expert in that area...but I have always wanted to write a book I once had a dream about a book I wrote...I still have yet to write it...
3. I would love to learn how to play the piano...what a beautiful instrument
4. I wish I could cook gourmet food and do it well...
6. I would love to own my own theatre company and direct shows (family is more important to me though)


7. As well as I would love to perform in just one Broadway show...(Les Miserables or Annie would be my pick)if I could pick my part it may surprise many people as their characters are completely opposite of who I am... I would love to play Fantine in Les Miserables and Miss Hannigan in Annie. LOL
7. I wish I could sew like a professional seamstress...I know it just takes time and practice...when is that though?


8. I would also love to have 8 kids but that's okay...I will get more than that in the next life. :-D
9. I'd also love to be a photographer...and take gorgeous pictures...
10. I would also love to know how to cut and dye hair and do it well...
Those are just some of my many dreams...










