Before and After...

Natali and I got our haircut today...Natali has been begging to go shoulder length for some time...Nathan loves long hair and Natali's IS beautiful even I really didn't want her to get it cut so short BUT...it is getting summer...and it IS Vegas, and she is growing up and I felt she should get it cut if she really wanted too....(even though Nathan and I LOVE her long hair)

as for me I "thought" I wanted to grow my hair out and then once I did I just feel so "ICK" even when I do it it feels like I did nothing to it...and so I decided I wanted to go shoulder length again..this time I wanted to do something a little different so I asked her to do a "side- swipe bang" or what I thought was a "long" bang that I could pull to one side and give dimension (or what I think is dimension and more shape to my face) well...her idea of a side-swipe bang and mine are different...I now have bangs (and short bangs) however, that being said...I actually like them...will I keep them? eh...we'll shall see, overall I really like the cut (including the bangs) but the bangs I will have to get use too. I am not use to having hair hit my forhead...LOL!

Here are the pictures....


BEFORE
Photobucket

AFTER

Photobucket

BEFORE

Photobucket

AFTER


Photobucket