The time had come....
for a change...
I have been serving in my calling as Compassionate Service leader for just under two years. I LOVED my calling. I knew my time was coming to an end and it was honestly very difficult to say goodbye to that calling, I got all choked up handing off my book to the Relief Society President... but I am VERY excited to be working with the Young Women.
I was called as the first counselor and Youth Conference is next week oops I meant this week!! I am also looking forward too, and hoping I can find babysitters to watch my kids during the day for the week of girls camp so I can go. I really want to go! I love these girls they are a great group of girls in our ward and I am really excited to be working with them and the other awesome leaders whom I have been called to serve with. And thank you to my wonderful husband who is being EXTREMELY supportive. He is having to make adjustments to accommodate my calling and the commitment involved with activities and meetings, so he can be home with the kids. Thanks Nathan!
I have been serving in my calling as Compassionate Service leader for just under two years. I LOVED my calling. I knew my time was coming to an end and it was honestly very difficult to say goodbye to that calling, I got all choked up handing off my book to the Relief Society President... but I am VERY excited to be working with the Young Women.
I was called as the first counselor and Youth Conference is next week oops I meant this week!! I am also looking forward too, and hoping I can find babysitters to watch my kids during the day for the week of girls camp so I can go. I really want to go! I love these girls they are a great group of girls in our ward and I am really excited to be working with them and the other awesome leaders whom I have been called to serve with. And thank you to my wonderful husband who is being EXTREMELY supportive. He is having to make adjustments to accommodate my calling and the commitment involved with activities and meetings, so he can be home with the kids. Thanks Nathan!
