One of those days/weeks
Please tell me I am not the only one that feels this way sometimes...
it has just been one of "those" days when you feel "off" or you feel like something is wrong and you can't put your finger on it. I am exhausted. Why? I am not sure, I am sleeping as usual maybe once a night a child will wake me up to use the bathroom or what not, but nothing unusual but the last three days I have just felt "off". At first I thought I was coming down with a cold, but nothing as of yet, yesterday, I was a little short of breath but that happens sometimes when I do a lot of running around (which I did). Today, same story, I actually woke up feeling "better" then around lunch time I was just wiped out again...then I ate and started feeling like I had energy and then it just hit me. I just want to take a nap. That is sooo unlike me...then I called Nathan to have him pick up pizza because I just don't have it in me tonight to make dinner. Okay...I do but it would be spagetti and well...for Nathan's sake I asked him to pick up pizza as he would much prefer that over spagetti. LOL! Then I get off the phone and the tears start falling for no reason! What is wrong with me? I do have these days here and there but I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this way. When I get this way I call my parents and Nathan's parents just to make sure everything is okay on their end because I honestly kind of feel like someone died.
I talked to my parents yesterday and they are doing well, I talked to my Mother in law today and they are fine. So what is up...why am I so exhausted? Why do I feel like someone sucked the energy out of me? I guess it is just one of those weeks ya know? So is everyone else okay in my 'blogging" world? ...okay I am going to go relax and read books now with the kids....tomorrow is another day...hopefully I will be back to "normal". LOL!
it has just been one of "those" days when you feel "off" or you feel like something is wrong and you can't put your finger on it. I am exhausted. Why? I am not sure, I am sleeping as usual maybe once a night a child will wake me up to use the bathroom or what not, but nothing unusual but the last three days I have just felt "off". At first I thought I was coming down with a cold, but nothing as of yet, yesterday, I was a little short of breath but that happens sometimes when I do a lot of running around (which I did). Today, same story, I actually woke up feeling "better" then around lunch time I was just wiped out again...then I ate and started feeling like I had energy and then it just hit me. I just want to take a nap. That is sooo unlike me...then I called Nathan to have him pick up pizza because I just don't have it in me tonight to make dinner. Okay...I do but it would be spagetti and well...for Nathan's sake I asked him to pick up pizza as he would much prefer that over spagetti. LOL! Then I get off the phone and the tears start falling for no reason! What is wrong with me? I do have these days here and there but I honestly can't remember the last time I felt this way. When I get this way I call my parents and Nathan's parents just to make sure everything is okay on their end because I honestly kind of feel like someone died.
I talked to my parents yesterday and they are doing well, I talked to my Mother in law today and they are fine. So what is up...why am I so exhausted? Why do I feel like someone sucked the energy out of me? I guess it is just one of those weeks ya know? So is everyone else okay in my 'blogging" world? ...okay I am going to go relax and read books now with the kids....tomorrow is another day...hopefully I will be back to "normal". LOL!