My heart is numb...

Yesterday on my day of joy and gladness(see former post) it grew dim and saddened quickly as I was informed that our Heavenly Father felt the need to welcome my brother Bryan back into his loving arms. He passed away while napping...he was 44. We will miss him dearly but I am also sure our other brother Leon was the first to greet him. (Please keep our family in your prayers....

Jesus Hugging Man Pictures, Images and Photos

Bryan was one of the funniest and most caring people that I know...Love ya Bro!
He left behind his wife Teena, 5 children Chris, Anthony, Brandon, Devin and Eric and
his son Corey I am sure was in the welcoming committee standing next to our brother Leon who welcomed him "home". He also left behind his Mom Barbara and his Dad Jim and his other siblings Kayeen, Janalea, Jerry, Rebecca, Noraleen, Ruth(me), ElRey, and Jacob. He was also the grandfather to three

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!