Fun pictures in no particular order

So last week. Natali's Kindergarten class did a Mother's Day luncheon program. All the mother's were invited and they sang us some songs it was absolutely wonderful.


Our lunch!


All of the class gathering to sing to us mothers

Them singing and pointing to their Mom's. I loved this particular song so much I made Natali sing it two more times for me Sunday night...

Natali got a pool for her birthday, just a flimsy one but here is one occasion we played in it. You can see Nathan's shadow but I thought I would spare his picture because he complained he is just sooo white...yes he is but ya know we had a good time. Yes we all got in our suits and played in the pool on Saturday.

Kate being a "cutie"


"back ride"
Nathan with the kids hanging on him on his birthday

being silly on Daddy's birthday

This is what Nathan's Mom made him for his birthday. When you take your first solo flight is tradition to sign the shirt tail. So my husband is extremely observant and I knew he would want this framed so I took it from our closet, replaced it with an identical shirt so he wouldn't notice so his Mom could put something together. It now hangs at his office.

Nathan and his Dad blowing out their birthday candles. (if you didn't know Nathan was born on his Dad's birthday...pretty cool if you ask me...)


the end Pictures, Images and Photos

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!