Deep Doctrine...

So you start to wonder how these things get into these kids heads. Noah is a want to know everything kid. We know that there is a stage in every child's life that we hear "What is this?" and "What is that?" "How do you do this?" "How do you do that?" "What if this, and what if that?" But it is on rare occasion (or so I would think) that your four almost five year old turns to you and says...
"When is the end of the world?" Now I only caught onto the conversation half way in so I am not exactly for sure the question he posed. I just heard Nathan respond to "well...no one knows when the last day is only Heavenly Father knows." This is some of the rest of the conversation
Noah: Well, I think Heavenly Father needs to tell me when it is?
Nathan: Well, you could ask him
Ruth: Well, Noah we would all like to know that answer but I am afraid the best time to ask him is when that time comes.
Noah: Well I want to know now
This conversation did not end there he continued to ask more and more and more questions... at one point Nathan says..."Noah, could you please eat and we can have this doctrinal conversation another time." LOL!
Inquisitive little boy! Gotta love him!