Use your imagination

So my children are adorable with their random imaginations. This particular time I actually caught some stuff on tape. Here is Kate who just decided to stick a chair in the laundry basket and watch T.V. Okay...little darling whatever makes you happy! I was doing laundry and noticed one of my baskets went missing. Kate is infamous for taking them and sure enough she was the culprit.


Kate really loves the play kitchen enjoy the cute pictures with hat, apron and all.



This following picture is when she received an invitation to Natali's tea party! (to follow)


Natali set this up herself including getting the snack and drinks. I had no idea she was going to quite this extent( don't ask how I got this to underline now how do I get rid of it...sigh)

Noah gives the tea party two thumbs up

Natali loving the tea party as well

Even Kate liked it.
By the way the menu was tortilla filled with parmesan cheese (yuk!) I graciously brushed my parmesan off onto another plate and Kate loved dipping hers into more Parmesan. My children adore parmesan cheese but I am not a fan.

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!