Natali turns 6 (picture overload)
The day Natali was born.
8 lbs 4 oz.
8 lbs 4 oz.
We first started her birthday off with an Easter Egg Hunt with our ward. This is obviously Kate, not Natali this year at the Easter Egg hunt

Then we took Natali to dinner for her birthday to her favorite restaurant. Drum roll please....Outback! We joke that she is going to be a high- maintance date when she gets older. Her date is going to take her to Carl's Jr. and she is going to dump him because he didn't take her to Outback. LOL! Anyway...so this is her and her ice cream. They sang to her and she LOVES being the center of attention.

She really really really really wanted this for her birthday so why I only showed this part of the gift from her parents. It is a Webkinz dog I am not going to even attempt to spell it sorry. She named her Chewie (they are all girls with boy names) she has a female horse named Horton. (shake head) Her grandparents also gave her a beanie baby dog named Poofie at least that sounds girlie.

Some of her friends at her birthday party eating Nathan's homemade pizza! Nathan makes the "best" pizza I will take it over any other pizza any day! Natali wanted a Chucky Cheese party well if you know me I do not do well in huge crowds, particularly where strangers are involved and I essentially responsible for all children that attend even though they have stamps to help combat that issue. I still don't trust the system. But anyway we went once for a birthday party and it was actually a fairly tame night to be honest. But I still had moments where I felt I couldnt' breathe. So I told her fine she could do a Chucky Cheese Party but she could only invite 5 of her friends. She then gets this little flash of light as her finger goes up in the air and we hear "I have an idea" and proceeds to tell us Daddy can make pizza. Nathan agreed so we did it at our house and let her invite 20 friends (call us crazy but she is our socialite) we wonder where she came from. Nathan and I can hold a conversation with friends but we don't go and make friends with pure strangers at the park all that easily like she does.

Here are some of the rest of the kids eating at the other table. The little table was the most popular for some reason and they managed to fix 6 of them on there. LOL!

The Chef! (yes with a phone on his ear) he was there to help but it was Friday and not a holiday so he was working two jobs. LOL! Thanks Nathan you made Natali's day.

I just thought this was sooo sweet! I took a picture of all the kids with Natali as they brought their present forward for her. Natali was struggling getting off the ribbon on Barry's gift (her crush by the way) and he said "Here Natali, I know a trick, I will help you" so he was being quite the gentleman here helping her get it off. Later he gave me a dissertation on how to remove the ribbon on presents. It gave me a great smile! :-()

Noah giving his gift to Natali (he picked out what "he" wanted) LOL! He kept begging to play with it since we bought it Wednesday but I made him wait for her to open it on Friday. He wasn't too happy with me. But he was proud of the gift and she did like it too. (Connect 4)

Kate giving Natali her present. (I took pictures of everyone but she had a ton of friends and that is just too many pictures to post)

Noah was mesmerized by a necklace that his cousin Haley made Natali for her birthday. He just sat and played with that for an hour.

Kate loved the pizza most! After eating three pieces at lunch. About two hours after the party she came to me (she doesn't talk much) point to her mouth and grunted. I asked her what she wanted and she walked to the refrigerator and pounded on the door. So I opened it and asked her what she wanted and she pointed to the left over pizza. So I gave her a cold piece and she thouroughly enjoyed it!












