I guess it's time to update

The last couple weeks have been busy no excuses I know but...here are a few tidbits.
I did some case lot sale shopping at Smith's. I didn't take pictures of my loot but nevertheless I feel like I am successfully building our supply. It feels REALLY good!
But after I did my loads of shopping I brought home the groceries and threw them down on the table and ran to get Natali and Ashlyn from school and I came home to find this mess. Zeus successfully pulled down a grocery bag down with two bags of flour. He ripped open the one and had a hay day. I didn't think to take the picture until after but I really should have gotten a picture first thing. Natali came in the house first and went "What?!" Zeus literally had a huge wad of flour on his nose and in his mouth. I mean tennis ball sized wad of flour. Then we had a pile of flour on the carpet too. He only got this bag really bad the other one it looks like he punctured it with his claw but nothing major. I threw it in a ziploc bag. This one I did save some of it but put it in a tight container instead. I need to use it up but I am weird and can't mix my brands of flour as what is in my flour container that I use to make bread is Lehi roller mill flour. But we are almost out of it and our next trip to Lehi Roller Mills won't be until June/July when my niece comes home from her mission.



Here is a picture of Zeus "smiling" with his floured chops. Sigh...

Another Zeus "quirk" this was about 2 weeks ago I found Zeus putting his bone in the doll stroller. "Taking the bone for a stroll Zeus?" By the time I got this picture he decided he was too much of a man to take his bone for a walk so he is in the process of taking it back out of the stroller. YES, he did have the bone at one time IN the stroller. Silly dog!

Who said, my husband was all serious, logically minded and brilliant?" Yes, he is all of those but he does have his weird streak. This is what having kids does to a man. LOL! That is Natali's blue Hippo webkinz pet protruding from his belly (aka shirt) what possessed him to put it there is beyond me. I love him for it! The kids thought it was the best!

After the birthing fiasco of the Gloria doll from his shirt. Gloria decided to perch on Nathan's head while we read the scriptures that night. (Natali's doing of course)

Saturday Natali wanted to play outside. Nathan had just cleaned up downstairs and vacuumed while I was up surveying what we had in food storage and organizing all the food I had bought for food storage this week. She wanted to play with the water squirter and I told her no because Daddy had just cleaned. The process is they get water in the dirt, it becomes mud, Zeus loves that and tracks in mud. So I told her No to the squirter but said they could go out and play on the swings. Well, I ran up stairs real quick to grab something and I hear the water go on! I was livid! And of course in the 2 seconds it took me to get back down the stairs to scold the culprits mud already had made it into the front room. Nathan at this point was at the Priesthood session of conference and Natali apologized up and down and then said she would clean it up. This is her cleaning up. I didn't realize I had a child old enough to operate a vacuum cleaner. I am going to have to have her do this more often. LOL!

Well I got a major paper turned in this week for my class. But I unfortunately have a quiz over spring break (long story) life is keeping busy and three more weeks and I will be released from my living "chains" that have had me bound. (or so how I feel about it anyway) My class ends April 25th! YES!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gods Hands

CONTEST!