Gratitude
First I have to say. Hazaah! It is over, done, and I am never looking back! Okay...maybe just to check my grade. LOL! My research paper is in and I am done. That being said, I have been the biggest complainer as of late and I want to apologize to everyone for having to listening to my ranting and ravings about this class. So... I am going to list 20 things that I have gratitude for.
1. My husband (he gets the brunt of the deal anytime and every time) Thanks Nathan for putting up with me.
2. My children (the are next to get the brunt of the deal) Sorry Natali, Noah, and Kate for all the times I have snapped at you due to stresses that I shouldn't let suck the life out of me.
3. Heavenly Father - (he sure listens to me rant and rave and complain and still loves me)
4. Jesus Christ - (for being through it himself for me because yeah...I'm imperfect and he will make up the difference in the eternities for my imperfections that am trying hard to fix here)
5. The Holy Ghost (whom gently reminds me daily that I am over reacting and that those around me are affected and that I just need to have faith and relax already!)
6. For patient and loving friends and family who listen to me complain and ramble too. (Thank you Tara, Erika, Malia, Kathryn, Megan, Melanie, Noraleen, my parents, Nathan's parents, Michelle, Cassandra, Angela, April and Andrea for listening to me complain about my class, and to anyone I might have missed and to all those face book friends and to all my other family and friends that have heard me complain of other things.
7. Sleep
8. Coloring books and crayons (theraputic)
9. Pretty pink purses
10. good health (it feels OHHHHH SO GOOD!!!!) REALLY..... it feels great!
11. Children's laughter
12. Getting out with friends
13. Date nights
14. Good music
15. Chocolate
16. Beans and Rice
17. The temple
18. Nathan's funny ode's before bed.
19. Sunshine
20. Cold glass of water
1. My husband (he gets the brunt of the deal anytime and every time) Thanks Nathan for putting up with me.
2. My children (the are next to get the brunt of the deal) Sorry Natali, Noah, and Kate for all the times I have snapped at you due to stresses that I shouldn't let suck the life out of me.
3. Heavenly Father - (he sure listens to me rant and rave and complain and still loves me)
4. Jesus Christ - (for being through it himself for me because yeah...I'm imperfect and he will make up the difference in the eternities for my imperfections that am trying hard to fix here)
5. The Holy Ghost (whom gently reminds me daily that I am over reacting and that those around me are affected and that I just need to have faith and relax already!)
6. For patient and loving friends and family who listen to me complain and ramble too. (Thank you Tara, Erika, Malia, Kathryn, Megan, Melanie, Noraleen, my parents, Nathan's parents, Michelle, Cassandra, Angela, April and Andrea for listening to me complain about my class, and to anyone I might have missed and to all those face book friends and to all my other family and friends that have heard me complain of other things.
7. Sleep
8. Coloring books and crayons (theraputic)
9. Pretty pink purses
10. good health (it feels OHHHHH SO GOOD!!!!) REALLY..... it feels great!
11. Children's laughter
12. Getting out with friends
13. Date nights
14. Good music
15. Chocolate
16. Beans and Rice
17. The temple
18. Nathan's funny ode's before bed.
19. Sunshine
20. Cold glass of water