Where or where did the Wii fit CD go?

Well, we are guessing Kate (because she is notorious for doing things like this) took the Wii fit CD out of the console and put it somewhere. I would have thought Noah or Natali saw her but they are no help. We have asked her where she put it but she randomly points to places and to no avail. The last time we played it was Monday. So....where or where did the CD go? If you were a two year old where would you hide it? If you guess the lucky place in my house that I find it I will give make you a full batch of my way soooo awesome sugar cookies! I will mail them to anyone who guesses the right place. So contest is on. Just so that you know this is all of the places we have looked
- garbage (since it was Tuesday and garbage went out Wednesday then most likely if she threw it away it's gone. But we have checked the recent garbage.)
- All computer's and CD/DVD players.
- I have checked all of the many books she carries around like they are her best friend. ALL of her books not just the ones she carries around.
- Checked the toy bin
- Under couches and chairs
- Under T.V. stand downstairs
- All other WII games and DVD movies
- Movie drawers
- Under and in the refrigerator (although she can't open it herself)
- Under the tables
- Down stairs bathroom and bathroom garbage
- Folders in our desk
- In her bed
- Under her bed
- Under the bunk beds
- In the guest room and guest room closet and under the bed under the T.V. table in there
- In the two recent games I got down for her to play.
- In the folded up and put away now Valentines bags that I didn't put away until Tuesdayish
- Under the desks and chairs
- In the dog kennel. LOL!
- In the kitchen cupboards and drawers
- In the car (believe it or not)
- Office drawers
Well, I found it! and no one has guessed yet. That didn't turn out to be very fun now did it? So just for fun because I need reason to bake cookies for someone you have one guess and it is very close to one of the above mentioned. If you guess it. I will still make cookies because well, giving cookies away is a fun thing. Right? You have one guess and it has to be "exactly right" and only the first one gets the cookies. With that kind of hint someone has to get it.